The tour starts with the pick up at your hotel after which you will be taken to our main office where you will need to show your driving licence and get your gear for the adventure.
Once ready, you will start discovering the beaches of the south coast of the Island driving our ATV 500cc 4x4 Quad Bikes between the sandy dunes of Kite Beach. You will be taken to the Natural Reserve of Serra Negra, where the ZipLine it's based and where the second part of the tour starts.
You will be briefed by the crew who will explain you everything you need to know about the excursion. After that, you will get you personal equipment that includes helmet, harness and pulley.
Ready? Go! The adventure continues!
You will be taken to the Serra Negra mountain with an off-road track and from there.. Let's walk! :)
10-15 minutes are needed to reach the top of the mountain, during the walk you will also have a couple of places to stop and to rest enjoying the breathtaking view of the south part of the island.
Once on the top, the crew will help you get yourself ready with the equipment and yeeeeeeeeeeahuuuuu!! Start flying over the ocean!
Once landed, when the group is ready, you'll jump again on board of our Quad Bikes and you'll head back to Santa Maria.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Maximum speed (Zipline) 110/120kmh, fly more than 1000m!
- No restrictions of age or mobility. Electric pulley and Buggy* available for people with special needs or those who can't walk to the top of the mountain for any reason.
- Afternoon departure at 14:00 and at 16:30
- Small-group tour
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxes, Fuel, Service fees
- 1 bottle of water
- Helmet, glasses and overall (Quads)
- Helmet, harness and pulley (Zipline)
- Extra drinks
- Shemagh availabe to purchase
- Photos availabe to purchase
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Not recommended for children aged 6 or under*
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Valid driving license required
- Without a valid and original driving license the driver will not be able to participate on the tour and no refund will be given.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Minimum weight is 30kg and maximum weight is 140kg.
- Closed shoes are mandatory
*In case of children aged 6 or under or people with special needs (Wheelchair or reduced Mobility) No Limits Adventure will provide a SSV Buggy instead of an ATV Quad for the same price.